Built in 1870. The architecture was quite common in the 1860s and -70s. It is a longship type church, divided into choir, ship and "weapon house" with the tower above. This type of "standard churches" where often called "master builder churches". The church is situated on the foundations of a former church. The old church from before 1300 was torn down when the new one was built. Stones from the old church were used in the foundation wall of the new church. The mortuary at Berjaflot from 1930 is almost a copy of the old church.