- Hæreid, scenic and historical walk from the centre, 75 min. (yellow route), read more here
- Lægreid, walk from the centre along the fjord and admire our "knitted trees", view the Old Church from 1309 and visit Trebua woodshop, 1 hour (blue route). Map at the Tourist Office.
- Kjeåsen, steep footpath to a mountain farm 530 m above sea level. 3-4 hour round trip. Read more here
- Simadalselva, 3 km path along river bank. Suitable for wheelchairs. Read more here
- Hike to the bottom of the Vøringsfossen waterfall, read more here
- Måbøgaldane in Måbødalen valley. 3 hour round trip.
Contact Eidfjord Tourist Office for more information, map and alternative routes.